Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thank you...


...from the bottom of my heart!

We as an extended family have felt such an outpouring of love and compassion over the last month as we experienced the sad loss of my father-in-law. I wanted to show gratitude to many of those who have helped out so I have been busy making Thank You cards for the family to send as thanks for all the love and support we received.

It has been such a long time since the stamps came out and I dedicated time to card-making. It was so nice to play with ink and rubber with a purpose. I made about 40 cards in total and made a few of each of the following designs.

The good old Stampin' Up stash got a fair workout and I can say that I am very pleased with the results!







Which one is you favourite???



Happy Stampin'

Sal xox

No comments: