Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sneak Peek reveal #1...


In my last post I tempted you all with just a few Sneak Peeks. Drum roll please...and the first reveal is...

Week 2 ScrapBurst challenge from Scrapville....1-2-3-4-5
The challenge was:
*to use a 1 word title...I used FLOAT (cut using my Cricut)
*to use 2 different ribbons...I used some pompom braid and some ric-rac. I hand stitched the pompom braid using cross-stitches and the ric-rac I hand stitched with a wide zig-zag to hold it in place.
*to use 3 shapes...I used 2 clouds and 1 sun
(or sun, cloud and circle if you want 3 different shapes)
*to use 4 photos...
*to use 5 buttons...


I journalled around the outside of the machine stitching.

I am the proud owner of a new sewing machine! I was very pleased with how well this one sews on cardstock...on anything really...it really is a dream to use.

Until the next big reveal,

Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox


2 comments:

Michelle Rogers said...

Love the stitching Sally, really works well with the photos.

Sal said...

Thanks Michelle!!!