Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A sad end...


I have been really enjoying the month of Scrapbursts over at Scrapville. It has seen me play around with a lot of stuff that I don't often think about using and Scrapburst #4 (the last one!!!) has been no exception. In this last challenge we were given some song lyrics to use as inspiration and this is my interpretation...




I stamped the flowers stems and leaves then water-coloured
them with the same ink for a perfect colour match.
I am a sew-er from way back and remember as a very small child playing in my grandmas button box and consequently I have managed to collect, amass, hoard and LOVE lots and lots of buttons. I decided to bring them out of hiding and use just a few on this LO. Even though the hand stitching them on the LO can be a bit time-consuming I will definitely be doing this again!


And a little bit of mounting...

Hop on over to the Scrapville
blog and have a go for yourself. you have until June 30th to get your LO's in and winners will be announced July 5th.

Happy Scrapbursting!!!

Sal xox

No comments: