Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Sneak Peeks...


As you know, this is the month of ScrapBursts at Scrapville.
Just too keep you guessing a little I thought I would share a little Sneak Peek for the Week 2 ScrapBurst challenge...

Don't forget to check out the blog for the reveal of the next ScrapBurst!

Every month at Scrapville Janet has a sketch competition and this months sketch was created by Janet herself. you go girlfriend!!! I must say I really enjoyed playing along with this one. The official release date for the sketch is 14th June. Keep an eye on the
Scrapville blog for all the details.
Here's a little sneak peek...


Along with a LO sketch, Janet has also come up with a card sketch. But...you guessed it, you have to wait until the official reveal date.
Here's the Sneak Peek...
For those of you who don't know me, I do love animals including owls...But when the whole owl craze started to hit the crafting world I didn't understand what all the fuss was about. I was being stalked by owls, everywhere I turned, and I didn't like it!!! I have succumbed to the peer pressure and have used an owl image for the very first time.

Stay tuned for the big reveal!!!

Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

No comments: