Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sneak Peek #2 revealed....


The June/July sketch challenge has been posted on the Scrapville blog, so I can now reveal my LO...
I started working on the LH page and was having so much fun that I decided to turn it into a double LO...
My husband drives a B-Double semi-trailer and was away from home for most of the summer harvest carting grain from the paddocks to the silos. There was a few times when he was only about half an hour away from home so I drove up to meet him and went for a drive in the truck with him. On this particular occasion I was struck by the beauty of the landscape, especially as the sun was slowly descending in the sky. I managed to get a few pics and have been waiting for the right time to use them...the right time is now!





I used my Cricut for the title. I have been getting so much use out it lately. I think the difference is that I now have it in the open, on it's own desk so it doesn't take any extra time to get it out and set it up. A coat of dimensional magic over the letters brings them up a treat too.




I used mulberry paper for the gathered strip as it gives a very rustic look to the LO. I also did my journalling on the heart shape.

Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

No comments: