Monday, April 30, 2012

...and it just keeps going!

I love shabby chic but very rarely use it as I never seem to have any pics that suit...BUT at last I found one!!!

This pic was taken some 40 years ago and I have always loved it and NOW I love it even more.  When I am working with old photos I secure them to my LO's using clear photo corners so I can remove them easily to see the writing on the back.

Some 'violent' distressing around the edges, a few rows of machine stitching
and a cluster of hand made flowers all came together
nicely to create this special LO.

I liked the look of the LO without any journalling but at the same time
I wanted to do some journalling so I created a pull-out tag for some journalling.
Who said you can't have the best of both worlds?

A close-up of the hand made flower cluster, complete with some 
quilled accents and a sprinkling of pearls.


Hope you like it as much as I do...


Happy Scrappin'


Sal
xox

No comments: