Saturday, April 28, 2012

More fun!!!

So much stuff and so little time!  BUT I did manage to squeeze in another LO using my leftovers from the Scrapville monthly pack.  I can't believe how much I am getting done using only the goodies in the pack (although I did sneak a piece of cardstock out of my own stash for this one!) 

I still haven't scrapped very many of the 9,000 or so pics that we took on our 6 week road trip 2 years ago, so I took the opportunity to use some pics of my husband at Universal Studios in California where he met his hero from years back...the good old Homer Simpson.  Homer loved the fact that Boyd has just about as much hair as Homer does and he really rubbed it in.


I threaded ribbon from through the green hand 
cut scallop border to add a bit of colour.

A close-up of the doodling and banner created using the 
triangle banner stickers from the sticker sheet which is.


Until next time, 
Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

No comments: