Tuesday, April 24, 2012

...and I'm on a roll!!!

I am having a ball with all this mojo.  Just hope it lasts for a little while.

The current monthly pack from Scrapville is jam packed with all sorts of scrapping goodies and I just didn't know where to start.  BUT one of the stickers in the pack caught my eye and below the words on the sticker was a small patchwork heart...that little heart is what I used as inspiration for this LO.


And here is the offending sticker.  I added cross stitches to 
tie it in a little better with the other stitching on the LO.

I used some dress pattern paper to create
a ruffle around the edge of the patchwork heart and  
I must say I was quite happy with how it worked out.


Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

awesome page sally..

Sal said...

Thanks Anita!!!