Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pure White



At last I have a pic of the offending wall in the dining room. You can't really see how horrendous it really is and you can't see all the dents and chunks in the plaster either but trust me...THEY ARE THERE! I didn't think to take a truly 'BEFORE' photo with the wallpaper on the wall but I will get an 'AFTER' photo with all the chunks smoothed out and painted nicely. Just don't know when that will be.

And because I am a total novice to blogging I have tried everything to remove the accidentally uploaded 2nd picture and nothing works...so you will have to deal with 2 of the same. But keep scrolling down as I have also managed to get pics of some work from last weekend...


As promised, here is one of the LO's I managed to accomplish last weekend. I have never EVER done a monochromatic page before and I was very pleased with how it turned out.
I also struggle using flowers...not because I don't like them but because most of my pics are of boys and boy things...but I also managed to pack a heap of flowers onto this LO. Along with some embossing and stitching and a ring of pearls to top it off.



Some flower and stitching detail

The embossing and pearls. The effect is much better in real life
I love the simplicity of this LO and I will be trying out the monochramatic theme again.

until next time,
Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

1 comment:

Scrapville said...

I think your layout looks great Sal. Love the flowers, and I DID notice the embossing!
xx