Tuesday, March 15, 2011

As promised...and more

In my last post I promised to be back and here I am!
This is the card I made using the Sketch by Melinda created for Scrapville this month.

This card is great for using up smaller bits of paper that we just can't bear to get rid of.
I added a few pearls to the flowers, a strip of card rolled through the Texture Boutique and a bit of ink to finish it all off! Try this one out...you won't regret it.


On another note, I thought I would add a little Sneak Peek for the Blind Crop this weekend at Scrapville. These Blind Crops are so much fun and if you have never tried it and live in the Albury/Wodonga area then it is a must to try at least once in your lifetime...but be warned, once may never be enough!!!




Until next time,
Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

No comments: