Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sketch time again...


It's that time of the month again over at Scrapville! Yet again Melinda has come up with a great LO sketch and card sketch. These were such easy and quick sketches to work with, which is just what I needed at the moment.

First...the LO. I flipped the sketch on it's side, played a bit with some quilling, added some piercing, created a chip bracket with some old packaging cardboard and covered it with paper and it all came together rather easily. Have a go...this one can be toned down for beginners or tarted up for advanced scrappers...perfect for ANYONE!


Quilled heart...
Bee and it's flight path...

Quilled circles to match the design on the paper...


I will be back later in the week with the card I made. This is a great one for using up scraps and I know we ALL have plenty of them in our stash!!!

Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

No comments: