Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Playing catch up

......Life just keeps getting in the way!!!

I had a weekend away recently and this was the last LO I managed to squeeze in before packing up and heading home. The green and white background is using the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cartridge!!! Of course it happened to be one of the fellow scrappers in attendance but I think I NEED to get me my very own!

I have had this stamp set from Stampin' Up for
a little while now but never used it so I was just
having a play around with it and LOVED how this
flower worked so well with the LO. I wanted
to make more but thought it would overdo it just a tad!



This is a double LO I did a little while back but I was so happy with it that I thought I would share it with you. The frame around the LH page took me hours to fussy-cut (well it seemed like hours but may have been a little less than that!) but I think it was well worth it.

The alphas started life as green/blue alpha stickers but
they didn't suit the LO that colour but I just HAD to
use the eclectic fonts so I inked them and finished
them off with Dimensional Magic.

Side by side...



That's it for me for now.

Happy Scrappin'!

Sal
xox

No comments: