Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Boys...


...I LOVE my boys!!! Even when they don't co-operate when I want photos!

Not only does Alex close his eyes DELIBERATELY he also manages to make all sorts of weird and wonderful faces as well. Instead of 'filing' such photos in the recycle bin I thought I would scrap some of them for future generations to enjoy!!!

There are a few aspects of this double LO that I was pretty pleased with.
Firstly, I have so many metal embellishments in my stash and yet I hardly ever use them BUT they did get a good workout on this double LO.
Secondly, I struggle to use flowers on my LO's as I don't usually do any girly girl LO's BUT I did manage to stamp a flower image around the edges of this LO without it taking away from the boysy grunge look.
Eyes WIDE Shut...LH Page

RH page
Double LO

Don't you just love teenage boys???

Happy Scrappin'

Sal xox

1 comment:

Michelle Rogers said...

Great layout Sally, love the papers.. Great to know that boys don't get any better as they get older lol..