Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big News!!!

Yours Truly is shaving for a cure!!!

Yep you read right!!!

I have taken the plunge and registered for the Leukemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave.
Keep a track of my progress and sponsor me online. I am currently working on a number of different fundraising events so watch this space to find out more!!!

When: Saturday 8th October
Where: Finley Railway Station Park (behind the main street shops)
What time: Sausage Sizzle from 10:30am
A Shave Auction will take place at 12:00 noon for the opportunity to be the one holding the clippers and doing the shave!

Did you know that 1 in 2 people are diagnosed with cancer?
You will be affected by this disease at some stage in your life...by suffering yourself or watching those you love suffer.
Please get behind me in this great cause and together we CAN make a difference!!!

Cheers,
Sal xox


No comments: