Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sneak Peek revealed...




On my very 1st post, I showed you a little Sneak Peek from my LO for the January Sketch Challenge at Scrapville and thought I had better finally show you all the real thing!

I usually scrap double LO's so I have included a pic of both pages together and separate pics of each page. I stepped out of my shell a bit on this one as I don't usually do any kind of doodling but the holly swirl border just worked in so well I had to give it a go, and I hadn't used my
i-Top brads on a LO until this one and I must say I LOVE it!
Once again I couldn't find any alphas that were just the right match for the LO so I used the good old 'paint-the-Thickers' technique and finished them off with 2 very generous coats of Dimensional Magic.
The candy cane heart was hand cut from one of the papers in the Echo Park - Little Boy range, covered lightly with glitter and finished off with...you guessed it...Dimensional Magic and tied it all together with some string.
This sketch is a great way to use multiple photos and I found it really fuss-free and easy to use.
The Scrapville sketches are posted to the blog on the 14th of each month so go check out the blog and see how you can be in the running for some scrappin' good prizes!

Hope you like the LO,

Sal xox

No comments: