Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cheeky Son #2


I couldn't have found better papers to use for this adorable photo of Cheeky Son #2! Oh how I wish they could stay so cute and cuddly instead of growing up into 6' Mega Teens and towering over their mother!

This LO was created using the Scrapville Monthly pack which proudly features the Little Boy range from Echo Park. This pack is jam packed (pardon the pun!) with all sorts of goodies and when you purchase the Monthly Pack you can also purchase the Booster Pack to add even MORE goodies to your creativity.

On this LO, I did some cutting, mounting, inking, stitching (the button centres) and loads more. I searched through my expansive stash of scrapping goodies and couldn't find the perfect alphas anywhere! I found a size and font that I thought would look good but, alas, it was HOT PINK GLITTER and I thought it might clash just a little bit. What I did come across in my searching was the perfect colour blue acrylic paint. So out came the paintbrush and after a thick coat of paint and a thin coat of Dimensional Magic...hey presto...matching alphas!!!
Who would have guessed that beneath the layers of masculinity there is a gorgeous, glittery layer of girliness!

Hope you like it,

Sal xox

No comments: