Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cheeky Son #1


What a manic week!!! What with hubby still away in the truck on harvest, running both boys around while they enjoy the last of the school holidays, working full time for the last 2 weeks, house guests and family luncheons.. .I haven't had much time to do anything except the bare necessities let alone any scrappin' time just for me.

This LO was created using this months Scrapville monthly pack. The 1st LO I did with this pack was of Cheeky Son #2 and, not to be left out, I thought I should follow up with a LO of Cheeky Son #1. Hard to see, but I masked the cloud areas and Glimmer Misted around them before mounting up the clouds. Add some hand stitching around the photo to bring it all into perspective and there you have it...one totally cheeky little boy.

Hope you enjoy,

Sally xox

No comments: