Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day...

I wanted to share the card that my 16yr old son made for me for Mothers Day.  He never plans anything and usually just sits down at my table when I am not looking and grabs whatever he can see and uses that to make a card.  This card is no exception to that rule!

He obviously couldn't be bothered with double sided tape to adhere the punched shapes and paper strip and chose a stapler instead!  He also doesn't care whether paper matches or not, but in this case he did pretty well.

A close up of one of the hearts he punched and stapled.

The card base was an almost full sheet of 12x12 double sided 
patterned paper and the message inside is just priceless...
"Thanks for having me!"
(He was born on Mother's Day after all)



Hope your Mother's Day was as good as mine...


Happy Mothering...


Sal xox

2 comments:

Anita Bownds said...

absolutely lovely... proud mum huh!!!

Scrapville said...

Go Dyl! Excellent effort from that whopping big kid! xxx