Saturday, February 11, 2012

FINALLY...

...I have managed to fix the old laptop so I can transfer the photos from my trip last November. My son Alex and I had an awesome time and could have stayed for way longer. 
Palenque, Chiapas.
This was an AMAZING ruin site.  We spent quite a few hours climbing these ancient buildings and were totally in awe of the great Mayan civilisation that created these massive structures and carvings.






We also managed to find some time to walk through part of the Palenque National Park and see some of the hidden treasures, like this waterfall, that is out-of-the way and not on the usual tourist route.  


This totally beautiful part of the world that I will be definitely be visiting again!!!


xox
Sal

3 comments:

Zan said...

Gorgeous photos Sal, can't wait to see how you scrap some of them.
Zan x

Sal said...

Just got to get some time to go to Shepparton to get them printed!!! If only there were more days in the week and more hours in the day

Scrapville said...

Great photos Sal, what a great trip. And dare I say at least there won't be any photos of trucks......??? xxx